Friday, June 26, 2009

One party and a funeral

Just as we were winding down the graduations and parties, my husband got sick and was home from work for two days, and a little cousin gave birth to a premie who didn't make it. So we had a funeral this week. Between that and I had the house torn up for the up coming yard sale, I decided to just make goodwill runs and just try to get the house whipped into shape again so I can sew. So this weekend I am playing catch-up. We also decided to buy knives from a niece's friend who is just starting her business, so that took up an evening. We received our knives and we were very pleased with our purchase.

I just feel like staying in bed today! I just got the car loaded up so I am making the first goodwill run. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment